Author Topic: Bug Report ~ Known Issues  (Read 12771 times)

23Alex

Bug Report ~ Known Issues
« on: March 07, 2015, 04:38:10 pm »
Here we're listing known issues.

If you find out any issues post them into this thread so we can take a look onto them.
Some post might get deleted to keep the topic clean.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 02:17:19 am by 23Alex »

Offline xXMongOXx

Re: Bug Report ~ Known Issues
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 01:48:15 pm »
Tome5/Tome10 semi works
When you don't have any gold and write tome5 then it says
you don't have enough gold
10 lines if you write tome10.
But when you have enough gold and write tome5
it give you same amount exp and gold as 1 tome
this make everyone goes tome spam

Haven't tried chronos after this update but before update necklace item and wardens immunity
skill didn't work against chronos ultimate you still get stuck in the bowl,

Offline hitmany

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 06:40:12 pm »
Haven't tried chronos after this update but before update necklace item and wardens immunity

Not a bug, its feature. Chronos ultimate can`t be blocked, bcs lace makes Chronos ultimate useless, it is difficult to determine who bought lace.
Regards,
hitmany

Offline xXMongOXx

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 03:22:33 pm »

Not a bug, its feature. Chronos ultimate can`t be blocked, bcs lace makes Chronos ultimate useless, it is difficult to determine who bought lace.

That's true =/,

found minor bugg,
on hostage maps "office mansion italy" naix race teleports right in hostage and get stuck,
example CT carries hostage T kill CT, T teleports right in hostage and get stuck, and if CT shoots
this T he lose money because hostage is in him :).
Fix for this maybe is to make hostage same as your teammates, you can walk through them?
but for both teams?

23Alex

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 08:19:06 pm »
Naix shouldn't crouch shoot on ct with hostages atm he is stuck slap him out if it doesn't work slay him.
Since it's minor bug using , same for humans which teleport in mid air to get stuck in the "map roof ".

It's included in server rules under bug using.

Greetings Fetti

Offline xXMongOXx

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 01:02:09 am »
Alright good to know, this was first time i saw this and i have ben playing for two months so its not that common
thing, and the players are not aware about this yet, but i will notify them well atleast the naix players when
they are on hostage maps.

Offline vp-x

• Nickname:
      vP-x^
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 11:49:11 pm »
I found a bug of the new Item (Amulet of the Cat).
For yourself it works. But other players can still hear your steps...
First i found this bug when i was playing with Blubi (Alex). He bought the item but i heard him everytime and shot him. He thought i have wallhack or something. But of course i dont have.
Today this happened to me. I bought the item and got shot a few times. i was asking how they know i am coming and they said that they just hear my footsteps while i was wearing the item "amulet of the cat".

23Alex

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2015, 11:53:58 pm »
The item is not bugged at all you only hear the steps as spectator not as enemy.

Only 3 from 500 people told me yet that they could hear me so I did spectate them since they were fishy.
Later on they suddenly didn`t hear me or other people with the item anymore ;)

I also asked those players for a record of them playing hearing my footsteps no one did prove me a record yet proving that bug.

Offline vp-x

• Nickname:
      vP-x^
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2015, 08:51:44 am »
Yeah as a spectator you can clearly hear them. The best example was between me and you. I swaer on god i didnt cheat or something and i really heard you. Yesterday 3 different people alive told me they could hear my steps and those werent random players, thos were known player like Kairoseki, TFA and Snapjuh.
Something is really strange there :(

23Alex

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2015, 09:48:25 am »
There can`t even be such an error unless those players manipulated in some way their gamefiles (custom data etc.)
You can only hear jumps and weapon switchs but not the steps of them and everyone whos saying so shall prove me this with a record and then typing playerinfo showing that the one stepping next to him used amulett of cat.

Offline vp-x

• Nickname:
      vP-x^
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2015, 02:14:33 pm »
Hi all.
Its about the new race "Venomancer". I have really big Problems with the Ultimate of that race. Really often im standing directly in front of the enemies or at least max 10meters away from them pushing the button for Ultimate and nothing works. It always says "no target found". I push again and again and again and then it works sometimes and no, the enemies doesnt use necklace and its not a warden. You guys need to check it please! thank you :)

If you need demo or something, just let me know.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:43:12 pm by vp-x »

23Alex

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2015, 02:39:20 pm »
The range is very close.
If I think right the ultimate is "aoe" but you need to be close an enemy to activate it I think the distance scales with the levels just go put some points into it and buy a mole, its anoying as hell. :P

The ultimate range is like bloodseeker before buff I think.

Offline Famy the Ninja Rabbit

• Nickname:
      Famy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2015, 03:47:05 pm »
I was playing with a friend, Nowen. I heard him and he thought it was odd due to the fact he had gotten the amulet of the cat. So maybe there a bug when it does and doesn't work? It was on the US server if that helps

Offline xXMongOXx

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2015, 04:28:42 pm »
Amulet of cat works but very few people still get this bug that they still hear people that run with this item, but i think this bug fix itself when it changes to nextmap

I would say that amulet of cat works 95% ^^

23Alex

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2015, 06:41:02 pm »
Amulet of Cat works.
No one could send me proof of the bug now (from player perspective) only known bug from amulett is, that if you are spectator you can hear the steps of the guys you are spectating even though they use amulett.

Only stuff you can still hear (sounds from weapons /reloading / switching / shooting) jumping / falling sound and some times if you move upwards a diagonal area since the game sometimes bug there a "jump/fall" especially on custom maps.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 06:42:39 pm by 23Alex »