Author Topic: Luna Moonfang Nerf  (Read 263 times)

Offline Choate

Luna Moonfang Nerf
« on: September 14, 2018, 11:23:44 pm »
This race needs a nerf.  It is very powerful once you level it up.  I think putting a delay on the ultimate would be a good place to start.

See attached demo

Offline Tolle

Re: Luna Moonfang Nerf
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:39:34 pm »
This race needs a nerf.  It is very powerful once you level it up.  I think putting a delay on the ultimate would be a good place to start.

See attached demo

As in, you hear the sound and see the cloud - then 2 seconds after it starts hitting?

Offline Choate

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 09:14:17 pm »
I mean a delay from spawn. 

I love how sneaky it is cause there is no ultimate sound when you rush, like most other races, but it's really over powered

Offline Tolle

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 09:24:21 pm »
Ahhh... but wouldn't that not do anything on larger maps where it would get ready already? I can agree to a certain extent, but at the same time, that is kinda what the race originally did. And I don't mind having heroes with strong ultimates as long as they are blocked by Necklace of Immunity .P

That's my two cents.

Offline Choate

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 12:13:20 am »
Yes you have a good point Tolle.  The times that I usually play, its pretty much always aim maps. 

Maybe its just inexperienced players, but I feel like this race is way too powerful.  Everyone I play with will agree with me :P

Offline Cnut

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 04:20:01 pm »
Im level 14 on it now and I dont feel like its OP. It has its ultimate, yes, but unlike for example Razor, it doesnt have an ability. The only strong thing that luna has going for it is the ultimate, other then that its "okay".
But thats just my two cents.

23Alex

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 05:13:07 pm »
If you play a small aim map "aim_map" for example and both the t and ct spawns at the wall(instead of front boxes) he is already out of range from the ultimate.

So on larger maps I don't think its overpowered - on smaller ones maybe if you play suicidal but then the enemy shouldn't have a problem to shoot you down.

The defenses are quite low on that race I think there are stronger ones, will keep an eye on the ultimate on larger maps + the cooldown there if it is to strong since we normally don't aim to be a meat server with aim maps only.