Author Topic: Lost all my data after buying the game  (Read 358 times)

Offline TomaTo

• Nickname:
      Soma3
    • View Profile
Lost all my data after buying the game
« on: December 06, 2018, 12:51:36 pm »
I have been a member in this server since 2016 , a lot has happened since then , I had multiple nicknames but you might (probably not) know me as TomaTo , recently at steam autoumn sales i finally decided to repent and officially buy the game, but to my horror all of my levels have been vanished ::disapp:: , even though I use the same email here as the steam one that I purchased the game with which is : assiadthebrutal@gmail. com
I implore mods to help me reclaim what is mine by right :( , God bless you all.

With love

TomaTo

Offline Gharess

Re: Lost all my data after buying the game
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 02:02:29 pm »
sorry to hear that

same thing happened to me, so sadly i have to inform you that the levels will not be transfered from the old account

but the xp-ing is the best part anyway

Offline TomaTo

• Nickname:
      Soma3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 02:29:50 pm »
Well poor me  ::disapp::

23Alex

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 06:16:20 pm »
Sorry to disappoint you but we don't have the option to correctly and without trouble transfer the data without creating errors/inviting for mass request to transfer data.
But we are glad that you bought the game now and play with a real account on our servers. :-)

Alex

Offline D3: VENOM

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 09:48:35 am »
I have worse news...CS:GO is now free to play, I want a refund  ::weary::

Offline stowaway

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 12:05:43 pm »
yeap :-)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 03:24:24 pm by stowaway »

23Alex

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 05:33:57 pm »
I have worse news...CS:GO is now free to play, I want a refund  ::weary::

You should read the update logs more carefully.

Free to play players only play with free to play players they can still archieve prime by spending time and adding a phone number(taking around a month if you play very active because of XP reduction maybe even more for free accounts dunno).
Everyone which paid for the game got upgrade to prime now people are scared of hackers but they don't know that after allot of testing the trust factor is now combined with the prime mode so ONLY toxic people & hackers won't enjoy the game which is completly fine for me.
I rarely meet a cheater in match making and I am most time on the highest rank available and allot of times doing nice clutches or good shots - trust factor is still good standing.

So actually this is helping cs:go to grow we will gain players after 1-2 months in the prime que and if people went through 1-2 months with hacks and didn't get banned you would have met them anyway.
So overall a good addition dunno why but some people are butthurt because they spend 10 bucks or less on the game and other get it for free but who cares I prefer having more people to join especially since most left for esea & faceit of the current higher rank base.

The following users thanked this post: D3: VENOM

Offline M_AterNuM

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2018, 05:54:59 pm »
csgo comp is a joke, now ur saying its totally free to play?!! Wow, Valve just can't get their priorities straight. Instead of trash updates and cases that are literally scams, they should've worked on their game and the BEST EVER JOKE of all times "VAC". Comon, every player on comp is a cheater now. Jesus what a company.

Offline Cnut

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2018, 09:42:47 am »
csgo comp is a joke, now ur saying its totally free to play?!! Wow, Valve just can't get their priorities straight. Instead of trash updates and cases that are literally scams, they should've worked on their game and the BEST EVER JOKE of all times "VAC". Comon, every player on comp is a cheater now. Jesus what a company.

Take a deep breath buddy, nobodys forcing you to play it.

Offline M_AterNuM

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2018, 01:43:55 pm »
I didn't say i was playin comp csgo? I don't get ur meaning??! Is this ur thing? Just go on a thread, call someone ur "buddy" just to sound edgy? Thats sad.